Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Time is everything



Hugo was a stunningly magical movie -- wonderfully played out in 3D (real 3D, not that 'enhanced' 2D we seem to be getting often). The moment the movie commenced, each particle of snowflakes drifting as in directly before my eyes, I was spellbound. Have never seen such impressive 3D effects. Not to mention it came with a true moral, and a real witty screenplay. The soundtrack was much fun, too -- don't know if Howard Shore can ever go wrong. First Lord of the Rings, and now this. Can't wait for The Hobbit!
Maybe that's why a broken machine always makes me a little sad, because it isn't able to do what it was meant to do... Maybe it's the same with people. If you lose your purpose... it's like you're broken.
I'd imagine the whole world was one big machine. Machines never come with any extra parts, you know. They always come with the exact amount they need. So I figured, if the entire world was one big machine, I couldn't be an extra part. I had to be here for some reason. And that means you have to be here for some reason too.
You've tried to forget the past for so long, but it has caused you nothing but unhappiness. Maybe it's time you tried to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment