Well BONJOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, my lovelies!
1. I apologize for the length blog silence that was due to my being in TW.
2. I don't feel like blogging a verbose message about my trip.
3. I'm working to get my life and mental state back on track.
4. The song of the month is obviously Month of May.
5. I'm loving my favourite bands.
Fine, I'll spare a pithy paragraph on my trip.
Or, on second thought, a succinct sentence.
My trip was maudlin and meaningful, but I didn't enjoy it to my fullest because I was possessed by a pessimistic perceiving. '
Going to go and hunt down the hundreds of new vocabulary words I gained by reading The Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man. Which, may I add, is the best written book I've ever read in my entire life. The plot doesn't strike to my liking, though.
Good to be back.