Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back up to their blog.
2. State 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 folowers.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
So, without further ado -
11 Facts about me:
1. I grow restless very easily - I always need something to keep me occupied, be it a book or carry-around task. Yes, this idiosyncrasy has gotten on the nerves of a certain few.
2. I have only painted all my fingernails (all 10 in one go) twice in my life.
3. I used to cry at this scene every single time but I think I'm now immune.
4. I can identify every violin note I hear (except the super super high-register ones) but not the piano ones (I think?).
5. I started, but never finished, George Orwell's 1984.
6. I've been using expired cocoa powder to make myself a mug of hot chocolate every morning for the past week.
7. I LOVE eating mushy foods - yams, avocados, pumpkins...
8. I can't stand Bubble Tea (although I'm Taiwanese).
9. I have recently embarked on a listen-to-French-Disney-songs phase.
10. I watched Sherlock S3E02 ... in the car
11. I've been reprimanded for 'reading too much.'
Ajda and Tjaša's questions:
1. Are you scared of death?
I fear an end to life (coming at this question from a slightly different angle). I can't be afraid of death itself, since is something I don't understand. So perhaps it is 1) the ending of something I understand and love (life) or 2) the inevitability of the unknown (death) that worries me.
2. If you would be able to meet a famous person, who would it be?
3. The food you can't live without?
4. You won a gift certificate for plastic surgery, what would you change?
5. Your dream honeymoon destination?
The Mackenzie Basin in New Zealand.
6. Favourite app on your phone?
Ah... I own a dinosaur-age Nokia so my favourite app is perhaps simply my phone's calculator.
7. Your favourite memory?
8. Your favourite web store?
I literally only know the Chrome web store.
9. Favourite book series/ TV series?
Harry Potter (or LoTR or the Border Trilogy) is my favourite book series. The TV series I have the most appreciation for right now is Sherlock.
10.Your favourite childhood cartoon?
Oh, this is taking me back........ *blanking out*
11. What or who can you not live without?
(one of the things) my violin.
My questions for the bloggers I've nominated:
- Pick your favourite mug cake from this list.
- You're making trail mix. Which 5 ingredients do you include?
- 3rd word of the 5th line of the current page you're on for whatever book you'r reading:
- What's the first word that comes to mind when you hear/see the word FLOUR? Now, write a haiku on it.
- If you were to have a love/hate relationship with one book, that book would be...
- Favourite classical piece:
- What's the first instrument that comes to your mind and what would you describe it as?
- Somebody you admire:
- Best thing you did today (so far):
- Last movie you watched and loved:
- Most recent worthwhile purchase: