Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Sound and the Fury is coming along pretty well.
I don't feel like talking today, that's why I'm listening
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuRpADKxesQ)
and writing (this).

It's been a long time since I wrote a story, I think I will,
one that denotes meaning. After reading As I Lay Dying
and getting into Faulkner's writing, I've discovered that
I want to write like that too, trick people with flowery
language.

Fun.



















I must honestly say that I was not born a good person.
Experiences that I've been through led me to being a
good person. I have never been in other's minds before
but I know I'm one that thinks a lot. I'm always thinking...
and I know that the ideas that I think about are big factors
that make me the person I am today.

I do want to be good.

The question above is something that has to be considered
though.

Maybe it's just your general society? I don't know.
Or maybe it's just the way you act and people peg you as
'good.'

I don't really want to think about this right now.

I don't want to exercise my mind greatly, that's why I'm listening
and writing (this).

Bye, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment