Saturday, October 6, 2012

Finchel Forever

So... there goes my favourite Glee couple, cry cry cry... I suppose there was no way Finchel could have dragged on to eternity. Glee made the necessary choice splitting them, but it was so incredibly heart breaking. In the meantime, I hate Brody and I want Finn (Cory Monteith was the reason I began watching Glee, I love him) to find out WHO he really is and settle down, remain awesome, and eventually end up together with Rachel again, happily ever after. The Rachel Berry morph/transformation is a little unsettling for me but at least Finn is still incredible. Oh, and Quinn needs to come back soon. Long story short, Finchel has made me cry many times and this was another particularly heartbreaking episode. May they get back together before the end of the season, please...



Favourite Finchel performances:


No comments:

Post a Comment