Sunday, December 19, 2010

Blogging on the laptop! Something I quite like to do, I've discovered.
I'm here to tell you about our brilliant deal for a gorgeous Christmas tree and genius, ergonomical pot. Well, technically, it's not a pot. Basically you could call it a little tray with a round, jutting center that fits the trunk of the tree and there are screws on four sides of the center that can screw the container tighter, so the tree fits quite snugly. Nice. AND it's made in the USA and free. Wonderful. Excuse me for the mediocre description above! The tree's currently 'naked,' when it's all dressed up I think I'll upload a photo AND an in depth, colorful, beautifully crafted description of it. Christmas isn't complete without a tree!

I supposed it's fit to mention that I lugged it all the way home, from IKEA (in Causeway) to the bus 25 stop, and then stationed it in front of my seat all the way home on the bus ride. Crowded and busy mobs of people finally stepped aside to let me and my gigantic tree pass through.

I was stared at.

But yes, they parted like the great sea split at Moses' command. Just kidding, not that epic.

Now everyone's quite excited about the tree! Mom, especially. :) That's nice.

Just went to help out with finding the ornaments. My foot collided with the bed and after yelping out in pain I am now typing with one hand while pressing the icepack against my skin with the other.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment